Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hi there, I'm new and was asked to introduce myself  (Read 49 times)

Offline Motherofsmudge

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hi there, I'm new and was asked to introduce myself
« on: June 12, 2014, 06:25:26 PM »

Ok here I am.   I am suffering from extreme sweating,  hyperhydrosis for over 50 years!  I had ETS surgery 7 years ago to stop sweating on my face and head, now I soak through my clothes which I find worse.  All the doctors I have seen since the surgery have given me drugs and have told me I suffer additionally from anxiety.  I've tried everything to help reduce this anxiety.  Nothing is working.   :traurig001: :traurig001:  my accupunturist told me to seek out others that suffer from anxiety and by sharing experiences my reduce the stress level.  OMG I am so hoping this will be the forum I can use to share some of the pain I carry with me everyday.  I could write a book about everything that I have tried and or struggled through.  I am so tired to taking drugs which don't work!  Please I hope there will be someone in the anxiety forum that can offer suggestions or even a caring ear so I can share my story.  I will be waiting patiently.
Bookmark and Share

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 21
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi there, I'm new and was asked to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2014, 08:56:35 PM »
Hello MOS...  Welcome to Anxiety Zone!  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

MOS, Anxiety Zone is a site that you will find people from all walks of life, from many different countries, all sharing the disorder of anxiety and/or depression.  Our stories may differ somewhat, but the underlying current seems to always be the same.  Your acupuncturist was so right.  When those that suffer with any affliction seek-out those that have a like condition, understanding takes hold, acceptance occurs, and in many cases a healing can begin to take place.  This has been true of me here on Anxiety Zone.

Again, MOS, welcome to the site.  The very best to you!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share