Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Eye/vision problems?..  (Read 215 times)

Offline Nichlas224

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
Eye/vision problems?..
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:19:20 PM »
Hi. I been having health anxiety for about half a year now and this whole period ive had problems with my vision? It feels as if theres alot of water in my eyes but the same time they feel dry. My vision is blurry most of the time and i have an extremely hard time focusing on stuff its kinda like i just look straight through everything if that makes any sense at all. cant really watch tv cause my eyes will start being irratable and my vision will start getting bad, i also got alot of eye floaters. It also feels as there is preasure in my eyes, mostly right side.. and they hurt from time to time from this preasure..This is going on almost all the time (theres moments where i dont notice it) Same time i got fast and quick headaches all around my head and it makes me worried about brain tumors and what not since that can cause vision problems aswell.. and the depersonalization on top of all this just makes the brain tumor fear worse and sometimes i feel like im going dement...  Is these normal symptoms of rapid health anxiety? as said ive been having health anxiety for about 6 months now and its starting to really drag me down of no return..

EDIT: I notice the problems alot more when i havnt slept enough.. (1-3 hours of sleep), and they tend to get worse at night. Im on my computer about 95% of the day/night maybe that could be a reason aswell?..
Bookmark and Share

Offline freakycat

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Sick
    Sick
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eye/vision problems?..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 09:50:41 PM »
Everything you just said is exactly what I have been going through for 2 years now. It sucks! I have my good days and my bad days... just like everybody else. My vision suddenly decreased dramatically and thats what brought my fear of going blind or having a brain tumor, up. But went to 2 eye docs and my regular doctor and all said was fine, just needed a prescription change. The eye floaters are nothing. Everybody has them and they are harmless. The only time you should worry about them is if they are SO bad that you can't see, which is very rare. I noticed that the more I think about my floaters, the more that they appear and bother me. So try to ignore them. I get the pressure on my eyeballs too and it feels like sometimes my eyeballs actually hurt. But I notice that this only happens when I have a bad headache or didn't get much sleep the night before. My eyes are so bad at night. My eyes are really sensitive to any type of light at night time.

This is ALL anxiety. It is very rare to have a brain tumor and you would have more SERIOUS symptoms if you had a tumor. Just remember that tumors take years to develop, they don't just pop up.
Bookmark and Share
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

Tags: