Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Question about gad/depression  (Read 96 times)

Offline Nala1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Question about gad/depression
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:33:12 PM »
Is it normal to sometimes feel 100%better some parts of the day and have more energy and a lift from depression? That has been happening to me in the past couple of days mostly in the evening. But of course as I am doing things I get a headache and neckache.
Bookmark and Share

Offline worldbeat99

• Rec's: 11
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Question about gad/depression
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:30:24 PM »
Nala, I've experienced that.  I can be going thru a challenging day and then there could come a point in the afternoon
where I feel completely good and myself.  Maybe that's the good meds working, or the brain chemistry doing the right thing.
I know that normalcy is what I want all the time.  Feeling comfortable in my own skin.  Feeling like I belong.

I noticed this morning I was having a soda before going into work.  And instead of worrying about the day ahead,
I thought about the things I am grateful for in my life:  That I am a good writer who can move people.  That I am starting
to date someone nice.  That I have some friends who care about me and want me to get better.  That I was raised by
a love mother, etc.  That I have my health.

Just thinking about those things made me feel better going into work.  I'm going to try that more often.  Affirmations.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nala1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Question about gad/depression
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 09:46:46 PM »
Thanks for the reply I havent even been taking any meds again yet . If it keeps on getting better day by day the  maybe I wont need any.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: