Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: New here...  (Read 34 times)

Offline JCtitan

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New here...
« on: June 08, 2014, 09:16:44 PM »
Hey all? How is everyone today? Finally made an account here. My anxiety started in 2009 while I was sitting in my truck waiting for my bro to make a deal on a car he was purchasing. I was in the truck relaxing when suddenly I felt shortness of breath and my heart started pounding horribly. Thinking I was having a heart attack I had my friend rush me to the hospital. On the way I was also shaking terribly.  When I arrived the doc hooked me up to a machine and monitored my hearts activity for quite some time. He ordered all kinds of test to be done. I waited for hours and hours for results until finally the doctor came in. The results were all normal. I was in complete shock! I didn't accept this answer so I pushed foward for answers and developed even more frightening symptoms in the years to come (to many to list here) for years I was in extreme depression. Had so many test ran on me it's not even funny. All came back normal over the years. I was overweight at the time and thought maybe it played a factor. I SLOWLY started exercising to lose the weight. I started with brisk walks and over time I gradually got in to cross training.. for years my life was good. I was healthy my endurance was extremely good everything was great health - wise... until the beginning of this month. That's what brings me here. I have started to feel  persistent lightheadedness since the 2nd of this month that has not let up accompanied by nausea off and on. I'm in full blown worry mode now and hoping maybe to meet others on here that have gone through something similar. Hope to hear from some of you. Have a good day.. talk soon
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: New here...
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 05:24:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: new here