Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hello  (Read 60 times)

Offline radhika78

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello
« on: June 08, 2014, 04:48:47 AM »
hellos, myself shubhangi bidwe, 35 years of age, married and settled in pune. i was born disabled. Which is perhaps why i became concious of myself since a very small age. i would always worry about what people would think of me if i did one thing or the other.i am a postgraduate in english literature from the university of mumbai. My problem of anxiety seems to have worsened after marriage a year ago. Anxiety to impresss my new family and fullfulling their expectations is now getting on my nerves.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 09:26:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 09:40:34 AM »
Hi welcome,

I thought when I married I need to impress my husbands family because I didn't feel good enough or worthy but guess what in the end they were one messed up family and I was wasting my time trying to be what I thought I should be for them so just be you and don't stress over pleasing others because you will soon learn no one is any better then anyone else.

Now if they are making you feel bad about yourself then distance yourself from them and have a talk with your wife . I think the first year of marriage is hardest because you are learning to adjust to being around someone else 24/7 and also their family can either be a blessing or a pain!

Be You don't be what someone else things you should be.

take care and marriage is always a work in progress.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: