Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Do you ever feel anxiety has really destoyed you life forever?  (Read 163 times)

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
It's been over a year that I have been feeling this low, in a constant battle with anxiety, so long I don't remember what it was like to be anxiety free.

I am worried I will never know what it is like before this anxiety storm hit me again.

Am I done for?  :( So often it feels like it, and that I am stuck this way for the rest of my life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ECee

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Hello :)
    • Poke This Member
Re: Do you ever feel anxiety has really destoyed you life forever?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 01:14:58 AM »
I know what you mean. Having anxiety for so long, I forgot what it was like without it. I think about my life years ago and I can't even fathom that I was that person doing those things.  :(

But I also tell myself that time will come and it won't be taking over my life. I so long to feel free that sometimes it's my motivation although it's very very hard. I like to keep hope in it not being forever. Even though it seems like it's always been this way.
Bookmark and Share
"I can unscrew the stars..."

Offline nomoretears

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Do you ever feel anxiety has really destoyed you life forever?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 01:38:57 AM »
Thanks for the reply, yes, I feel like I don't know or even remember the old me pre-anxiety.

I feel like now, I live my life walking on egg shells emotionally, like I can't be sure when an attack will seize me...I didn't used to be like this and that is what frustrates me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: