Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 103 times)

Offline DystopianStillness

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello
« on: June 07, 2014, 04:52:23 PM »
I'm not very good at introduction posts. I haven't lived with anxiety for very long but it's felt like the worst hell of my life. I'm doing my best to manage it and have felt better the last couple of days. It's getting myself to believe it's anxiety and not some heart issue that's the problem.

So.. hi, and glad this board is up for us to not have to hide this condition with other people.

To not feel alone.
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »
Hi,
I have been here about a month now I believe so welcome  :action-smiley-065:.

The Forums for me are the best help in dealing with anxiety, panic, health anxiety or Hypochondria and many more mental health problems and also physical. I go through each day and read a lot and learn a lot also help others as much as I can because I know what its like to live through this mess and it is a mess and can vary from mild to severe as you will see going through each section.

You will see you aren't alone and you will find helpful people here also there is a chatroom available which has some really nice helpful people.

Don't be afraid to ask questions and in time you will feel better , sometimes we do need therapy and sometimes meds doesn't hurt to get the help needed to get back to feeling better and it is a scary time without a doubt.

I know for many they get check ups to just make sure so if you haven't always do that okay like with any other health matter .

Hiding what we deal with is hard so getting it out and dealing with it will sure make you feel a lot better.

take care and once again welcome!
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 09:27:53 PM »
Hi DystopianStillness,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum.

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: