Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety isn't me but it has a hold on me  (Read 548 times)

Offline jjZauis

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety isn't me but it has a hold on me
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2014, 04:54:16 PM »
So happy to hear about the good things like driving to your massage therapist and being able to have fun at you event.  That's really great!  And you're right about baby steps.   Maybe instead of going into a regular big super market you could find a smaller one?   
Bookmark and Share

Offline envirogirl

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2014, 05:02:01 PM »
I live in a very small town, the market is probably as small as one gets. Lol
I'm thinking maybe a farm visit, thats a little bit of a drive. Have to see if there are any hidden closer ones perhaps.
Bookmark and Share

Offline envirogirl

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2014, 08:58:14 PM »
So I'm stressing out BIG time! I live in my mothers house while she lives with her boyfriend and today she told me she def needs to put the house up for sale because she cannot afford to pay for it anymore. I'm thankful and everything she has done by letting me stay here rent free but I have no idea what I'm going to do. My anxiety doesn't work well with a job, therefore  I have NO INCOME.. I can move into her boyfriends house with her but there is no way in the world I would ever do that!! I like being in my own solitude and just being alone sometimes and having friends come and go whenever!
If I could I would so pay her rent and have her keep the house! This house took us forever to find when my parents divorce happen and we lost the house to my father! I really don't know what to do?! I feel so lost! I guess I'm more down than I am anxious about it.. but the moment anything goes into full swing panic attacks will follow. ugh! :(
I just want this anxiety gone with already! And my life to go on like it should! (Its just one of those bad days I guess )
Bookmark and Share

Tags: