Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My latest fear :/  (Read 172 times)

Offline Jess0617

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My latest fear :/
« on: June 07, 2014, 12:01:58 AM »
Hey guys!  :(
So I had been doing really great with my health anxiety, and I was starting to think I was fine and healthy for awhile. But that didn't last too long...
I'm 19 and a bit ago I was rubbing lotion on my legs when I noticed there are small lumps to the right of my shin bone and a few running up my whole shin.
The ones on my shin are definitely moveable and the three in a row that are to the right of my shin bone are for what I can tell, moveable as well. They're all pretty much painless unless I push down hard on them and they aren't noticeable unless you feel for them.
They also form bruises when I push down on them.
I am absolutely paranoid that I have some kind of sarcoma. It's breaking me apart.
I just want to be able to live without always fearing something.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: My latest fear :/
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 05:15:58 AM »
Think of everything you have feared ever. How many of these bad things had you ever had? As in really had. That was not just your mind playing tricks on you? This is were you have to try and learn. I am guessing that none of what you feared in the past even became real. It moved on once you found something else to worry about. So by now you should know what the mind is like. Know the power of it. That it can play tricks on you. Make you fear as you do. But you also learn to use the mind to help you. These things on your shins are just things you have picked up on now. The mind playing more tricks on you. You have been in this situation before with other things. This is what you have to begin to tell yourself. Before it was nothing at all, other than your mind. Learn from the past and use it in the present day.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Disaster_Dino

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: My latest fear :/
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2014, 10:25:14 PM »
My shins are lumpy too.... honestly, I think everyone is like that. I wouldn't sweat it.  :yes:
Bookmark and Share
"everything will be alright in the end. If everything's not alright, it's not quite the end!"