Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: chest infection query pls  (Read 135 times)

Offline Kaylong

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
chest infection query pls
« on: June 06, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »
Hi

Wondered if neone can relate, I'm just recovering from a chest infection which hit me hard and meant I felt pretty awful, in bed for first week with fever, hacking cough, aches and breathlessness on just going downstairs. Anyways end of 2nd week I'm slowly getting there but am still finding the breathlessness a real issue even though other symptoms are improving.

Anyone else also get the ongoing breathlessness after infection? Iv been seeing docs over this period who didn't seem too concerned but I spoke with one today who said it was unusual to still be experiencing this and to come in. Feeling anxious now and as u can guess thinking silly things :fragend005:

Thanks

Bookmark and Share

Online rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: chest infection query pls
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 05:12:06 PM »
It's very common to feel that way. Your body has taken a pounding from the infection, and is going to take time to settle back to 'normal', as it were. It could also be that it's left your throat irritated, or upset your stomach, both things that can lead to breathing trouble.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: