Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: OCD scary thoughts  (Read 81 times)

Offline overthinker93

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
OCD scary thoughts
« on: June 06, 2014, 11:20:09 AM »
Hey my names Luke I'm just posting here today to talk about my anxiety i suffer from agoraphobia panic disorder OCD and depression  recently all i do is focus on what im going to think about next and it actually scares me , I have always had the ocd but it was reasonably at a normal level to start with it got worse one night cause i was in the garage by myself and i usually self talk to myself and my thought kinda responded to me in slow motion saying you are having a panic attack so i thought what the hell did i hear a voice what was that so i kept on focusing on my mind repeating words like damn now i cant stop repeating stuff in my head and i was getting so scared since then i always have to obsess over something Images words phrases my latest obsession is obsessing over a certain colour and i get the fear what if i cant get this colour out of my head and all i see is this colour just completely stupid thinking , I really dont know what to do anymore its like i have to obsess over something even if its the most unreal thought ill be scared of going blind so i start thinking of seeing images of the sun in my mind or staring into a bright light to scare myself i really need help or some advice im really on the edge at the moment!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: OCD scary thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:42:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue