Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My period is 2 days late and I'm absolutely freaking out.  (Read 465 times)

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: My period is 2 days late and I'm absolutely freaking out.
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2014, 10:36:03 PM »
My period started. Thank goodness. You guys I know I am crazy. I honest to God have suffered with HA since early childhood. I would literally get out of bed at night n jump up and down to make my heart beat to where I would feel it. I thought I had breast cancer at 13. Do you know why I am like this? Because I love life and can't stand the thought of something ruining my happiness. I am an extremely happy person. I know you can't tell but I am so amazingly in love with my life, my family and I'm so angry something like "C" could take it all away. I think it's extremely unfair this lovely thing called life has to come to an web at some point. I don't know how to deal.

I too have had it since I was a little kid.  Some of my earliest memories are fear related.  You say that you love life and you don't want to think about it coming to an end...what about this part in the middle?  The part you're living?  Don't live it with fear.  Get help.  Reach our to your Dr., get a therapist, journal...take control.  Tomorrow I'm going to take part in Relay for Life for the 4th year in a row.  Cancer took my little "brother" from me as a young adult and I'm fighting back against it.  It won't have the power anymore.  Every step, every lap on that track is fighting that evil beast.  Maybe you could start to do something like that?
Bookmark and Share

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: My period is 2 days late and I'm absolutely freaking out.
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 02:10:44 AM »
My period started. Thank goodness. You guys I know I am crazy. I honest to God have suffered with HA since early childhood. I would literally get out of bed at night n jump up and down to make my heart beat to where I would feel it. I thought I had breast cancer at 13.
Holy ***** are you me?  Seriously, both of these describe me.  I used to do that as a little kid cuz I thought my heart would stop, and once I started growing boobs I panicked about breast cancer (no one told me nipples are supposed to be bumpy, okay?)

People here aren't hard on you because they hate you or are picking on you.  They just don't want to see you destroy good things in your life by worrying about what bad things could be there.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: