Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Pee problems???????  (Read 69 times)

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Pee problems???????
« on: June 05, 2014, 07:42:21 PM »
Hi I'm on zoloft 50mg and was wondering if it can dehydrate you
I' been on it for 3 weeks and its going well. 

I was wondering how many times a day is normal too pee I got up at 4 30 its now 1 :30 and I've been for a pee 3 times so far every morning my pee is dark but after that its clear but yellow when its in the toilet like a light yellow
Sorry for being gross and my lips are allways dry but my mouth is wet and when I pinch my skin its snaps back instantly????
Bookmark and Share

Offline Iskallos

• Chicken Chaser
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pee problems???????
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 07:54:18 PM »
H, I'm not sure about the medication but I'm glad it's workin' for you. The normal amount of times to urinate on average is about 6 but it depends on a lot of things such as how much water they drink and the size of their bladder. Don't feel afraid if you urinate a few more times than that, anxiety can make you go to pee more often. It's only when you're going to the bathroom every 30 minutes that you should be worried, bring it up with your GP to calm your mind though.

The first time you urinate for the day is often a darker yellow, the darker your pee is the less hydrated you are, basically. Because you've been sleeping and haven't drank water for a while it's pretty concentrated, don't worry about it and just drink some water. As long as your urine isn't red or something I don't think you have too much to worry about, a clear and slightly yellow urine is absolutely fine.

If your lips are dry do you often lick or bite them? If you do, leave them alone and drink plenty of water and they'll start going back to normal after a while. What do you mean by your pinch your skin back and it goes back to place? Do you mean you just pull the skin back on your hand and once you let it go and returns? If so that's fine, I'd be more worried if it didn't.
Bookmark and Share

Offline WishfullnHopefull

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 08:03:17 PM »
I urinate 4 to 6 times a day and yes I'm worried about dehydration because off my lips and the meds but I had ecltrolytes test and was fine but that was 3 weeks ago and yes I like my lips because they get dry and bite them and there kinda sore if I drink a lot off water I only go a few times too I use to pee a lot but now its slowed down over the mounths
Bookmark and Share

Offline Iskallos

• Chicken Chaser
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 08:08:07 PM »
Four to six is normal, absolutely nothing to be worried about there. Try to calm down and not worry about dehydration too much, just drink plenty of water and you'll be fine, like I said if your pee is just a hint of yellow you're fine (although you could probably fit another cup of water into your day). Try not to bite them, they aren't dry because you're dehydrated but because when you lick and bite them they get moisturised from external sources and when you do it enough your lips get used to it and so water isn't really sent to your lips, if you break the habit and just drink enough water per day they'll be nice a moist in no time.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: