Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Itchy all over with white head zits popping up  (Read 82 times)

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Itchy all over with white head zits popping up
« on: June 05, 2014, 04:42:46 PM »
Hi guys. I'm itchy everywhere you could imagine. My scalp, my back, my stomach, my throat, my legs, though not all at once. the itchyness moves. I'm also breaking out in these little zits that form white heads and have a soreness/itchyness/swollen feeling in my throat. I'm really freaking out right now and don't know what to do. Please help!
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline Toasted Butter

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itchy all over with white head zits popping up
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 04:51:12 PM »
Sounds like it could actually be a virus like chickenpox. Have you had chickenpox before? You can get it more than once contrary to popular wisdom. I think this is probably not very serious but certainly warrants a visit to the doctor's office. It could also be something as benign as folliculitis (a mild infection of your hair follicles) or even an allergic reaction to something.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itchy all over with white head zits popping up
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »
Sounds like it could actually be a virus like chickenpox. Have you had chickenpox before? You can get it more than once contrary to popular wisdom. I think this is probably not very serious but certainly warrants a visit to the doctor's office. It could also be something as benign as folliculitis (a mild infection of your hair follicles) or even an allergic reaction to something.

i have had chicken pox before... I'm leaning towards allergy. I have a sore throat that feels swollen.... I think i'm going to call an ambulance now.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags: