Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Deviated Septum..  (Read 93 times)

Offline GADawg87

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Deviated Septum..
« on: June 05, 2014, 12:47:59 AM »
I went to the doctor the other day to have my throat/tonsils examined and was reassured that the places that I told him to look at were acid reflux related. He told me that I would have had more manifestations of a serious illness by now if it was some serious form of throat/tonsil cancer. However, he's now concerned that some of my problems might be due to a deviated septum. I'm supposed to schedule an appointment with an ENT to potentially look into the issue. Does anyone know exactly what surgery is like to have a deviated septum repaired?
Bookmark and Share

Offline lxm21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Deviated Septum..
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 08:15:14 AM »
I went to an ENT 2 weeks ago because I felt that my ears were clogged.  He also examined my nose and told me that I had a deviated septum.  I asked him about options.  He said the earlier you treat it the more likely you'll have success.  He told me it would be an outpatient procedure that lasts about 20 minutes.  I don't know if he was over-simplifying but it sounded very easy.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: