Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Am I insane..?  (Read 114 times)

Offline shellofabody

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Am I insane..?
« on: June 03, 2014, 07:58:11 AM »
I had pretty vivid dreams often. When I do, I tend to wake up "still in the dream". I can't even try to remember anything that happened the day before, all of my memories and thoughts are of the dream. It's like I'm still living it. Is this common with anxiety? It makes me feel crazy...
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
Re: Am I insane..?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »
Don't know too much about dreams because I can rarely remember mine but it just means, I believe, (ask Freud) that you have an active subconscious. Remembering the dream gives you an advantageous insight into your subconscious.

Now there have been rare times when I did remember a dream. Sometimes it had no relevance that I could figure out. Other times I recognized the connection to matters in my life. You might enjoy reading Freud on dreams.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: Am I insane..?
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2014, 09:35:30 AM »
It can be common with lucid dreaming. It is like you are living what you are dreaming because you are half asleep and half awake. When you wake up you can think what just happened was real. I have woken up from such dreams talking. As in the dream I had started to talking to my mother. I wake up. I think it is still part of the dream so I carry on talking to her. In these dreams if there is any pain involved you can actually feel it as if it was real. Truth be told, they are harmless once you understand them. I will admit that I love a good lucid dream. Because they are so real to life.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: crazy insane Dream anxiety