Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: HIV anxiety  (Read 92 times)

Offline RodSS

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
HIV anxiety
« on: June 02, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
I had a girlfriend who test right before had me. She made a 4th generation exam as routine because she only had a boyfriend for about 3 years who tested to donate blood (negative too). After that she only had me about 5 months after. On the week of 14 February we had an unprotected relation. At 11 weeks i've made 4th generation with p24 ant search negative. At 12 weeks rapid test negative. At 13 weeks rapid test negative. At 14 weeks another 4th generation exam and rapid test negative. I've to say that she made at 13 weeks as i begged her a rapid test (came negative). Should i be worried or anxious about??

Thank you
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: HIV anxiety
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2014, 05:48:25 AM »
I haven't heard of any of these tests coming back as positive at all. So there should be no worries at all. You all done a whole lot of testing. More than the average person would as a rule. They were all negative. So why worry? If they were coming back as positive I would worry. But none have at all. Happy days. They are all negative. She is clean. You are clean. Her ex boyfriend is clean.  If you both stay together there is nothing to worry about at all. As you are both clean. So try and relax that mind of yours. There is nothing to worry about at all.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: