Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Girly question  (Read 159 times)

Offline Ksteph

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Girly question
« on: June 01, 2014, 05:14:27 AM »
Ok I just want to see if this has happened to anybody else. My period ended about a week ago and for the past 3 days have had menstrual like cramps randomly throughout the day. I kind of think it's too early to be ovulating and I don't think it would last for three days. I tend to get bladder infections so I was wondering if that could be causing the cramps. Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with it but the cramps started when I stopped breastfeeding my 18 month old son, could it have something to do with that? Maybe hormones or something? I have an appointment with my obgyn on the 18th of June I am just looking for some peace of mind.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 35
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Girly question
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 03:18:21 PM »
UTIs can cause period like pains, and I have been known to ovulate almost immediately after stopping my period (no mistaking that egg white goo!), so neither is impossible  I have no clue about a breastfeeding connection though. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ksteph

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2014, 12:39:08 PM »
Thank you for your response. I always assumed ovulation happened between periods, good to know. The cramps have gotten better still happens every now and then. Every time I've ever had a uti I KNOW, my back hurts my bladder hurts and I know without a doubt that is what it is. Right now I am blaming the cramps on ovulation, stopping breastfeeding (hormones maybe) and stress.
Bookmark and Share

Online Lindsay2427

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 09:53:13 PM »
If you got off your period a week ago you see. Out likely ovulating now. Normal ovulation is CD 14 give or take. For me it's usually day 12, remember you count day 1 the day your period starts. I get bad cramping during ovulation.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Ksteph

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2014, 01:34:40 PM »
Ok, well I've had really bad cramps today and today would be day 13 so I bet it's what the cramps are from. Can you get cramps leading up to ovulation or anything?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: