Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I feel fat..  (Read 172 times)

Offline Shayden

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I feel fat..
« on: May 31, 2014, 02:26:22 PM »
I'm 15 and about 5'3 or 4 and 93-94 lbs I feel fat, i'm so self consious about my weight i'm afraid to wear a bikini out in public, i don't want my family or some stranger pointing at me because i look "bloated" or i have a pouch, i'v been trying to tone up but that seems like it makes it worse, I don't even want to eat anything or wear skin tight clothes cause I don't want too look pregnant (which I know i'm obviously not).. it's really annoying and i'm sick of looking at it every day, I want to stay the way I look every morning when I wake up which is "flat"

I don't even feel that skinny. /:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mickaylala/

the first one is when I am not sucking it in, the other one is where I am sucking it in, i'm terrified about wearing a bikini. & yes I am standing up straight.

:fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I feel fat..
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 03:11:36 PM »
Hi Shayden,

I looked at your photos and I have to say this in all honesty okay you are built perfect actually not fat at all no and at your age you look perfect and your height perfect also the weight you are at right now is actually low but looks good on you but don't go any lower okay.

Have you talked to anyone about how you feel about your body?

I think I was born at the weight you weigh lol I have always been a Plump chick and I am now 49 yrs old and as you grow into a woman you will see many changes and if you have children you will see even more changes but this comes with life and living..

You are beautiful Love yourself and be happy with how you are built many girls at your age aren't that thin . If you want to exercise to tone up nothing wrong with that and have a good diet with all the right foods that may help you to feel better .

You have a lot of living to do and right now at 15 have some fun and don't worry about what others think because no matter how thin or heavy someone is or how beautiful or how not so beautiful someone is we are always judged sadly it is then we learn to be ourselves and love ourselves and know we are okay . 

The Most beautiful thing about a person is their Heart.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

Online AbeLinkedIn

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 05:11:14 PM »
You are not fat at all. Quite the opposite really, but your situation is not an isolated incident, as I know plenty of other folks who are healthy but think that they're fat. You want fat, I'm 21 standing at around 6 feet even and tipping the scales at 230 lbs with little muscle mass. Granted I'm a guy writing this, but it puts things in perspective. Being in the 5'4 range and weighing under 100 lbs is normal.

I don't know you, but I can tell that you're a beautiful young lady and you have nothing to be ashamed of, I assure you.  :bigsmile:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Milo

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 10:27:52 PM »
Try 5'6" 270lbs. 

But I carry it well. 

Well I carry it to Chipotle. 

Don't let other people mess with what you want to wear.  I have no idea how a 15 yo girl can deal with society's image of what she is supposed to look like, but screw em. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: