Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Chest gas pain/GERD/Acid reflux?? Worried!  (Read 164 times)

Offline snew13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Chest gas pain/GERD/Acid reflux?? Worried!
« on: May 29, 2014, 10:19:27 PM »
Hello, for some reason, every time I breathe in, I get this weird gas-like sensation in my chest and it follows up to my throat (like an empty air pocket). I have no idea what this is. I've been waking up with it and it basically occurs all day. Burping doesn't really solve it.vim also very fatigued a lot, have dry eyes and skin, and haven't been exercising like I used to (I'm afraid to because I have heart worries). It's uncomfortable and in freaked out that's it's something severe! I'm a 24 year old male who's had 3 EKGs, 2 chest x-rays, and a stress EKG because I always wake up with tachycardia and struggle with heart palpitations/extrasystoles. Help! I'm afraid to go to sleep!
Bookmark and Share

Offline snew13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chest gas pain/GERD/Acid reflux?? Worried!
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 10:21:02 PM »
I should note that all of my tests hav come out normal and that I also had multiple blood tests that show that I am healthy (I eat really healthy too).
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
Re: Chest gas pain/GERD/Acid reflux?? Worried!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 10:28:26 PM »
I should note that all of my tests hav come out normal and that I also had multiple blood tests that show that I am healthy (I eat really healthy too).

Do you get a sour taste in your mouth near your back teeth? It could be acid reflux but it is very treatable through prescription acid reducers, and something as simple as raising the head of your bed 6 inches with wooden blocks. The fact that your tests have come out normal is a very good indication, and I don't think you don't want to put yourself through a scope into the tummy just yet. :)

When you get to feeling like this, try an over the counter acid reducer, and try raising the head of your bed. I know the raising the head of your bed thing sounds like strange gypsy magic, but i'm telling you man it does wonders. :D
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags: