Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Tired but can't sleep.  (Read 222 times)

Offline Mila

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Tired but can't sleep.
« on: May 29, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
Hai everyone!

Here i am, in my bed.. Tired as i can be.. My whole body aches and my head is like going to explode..
For the past 2 weeks i can't sleep before 5 am even if i have to get up at 7am.. I'm tired WAY before, get into my bed.. Try to sleep because i feel like im really going to faint of feeling exhausted. Once im in my bed thoughts run trough my mind. It variates alot, it often is about problems im facing, stuff i still have to do and wich im scared i wont be able to do them. But Mostly it is because i'm scared. I keep having this feeling something or someone is in my room. I know it sounds ridicoulous. This is something little kids have.. Still i do have it.. In some moments it gets to the point i  can't sleep till i see the morning light.
Im going on 4 hours sleep average if im Lucky lately.. I dont think i can keep this up much longer, but i have no idea what to do :(
Anyone has tips or experienced something similar?
Bookmark and Share
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams~

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tired but can't sleep.
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:43:37 AM »
I always have a radio on at night. It takes my focus away from myself. Big form of distraction. Once we can't sleep we begin to get frustrated and annoyed. This never helps. Then we try and force ourselves to sleep. This never works either. It simply just keeps us awake even more. I would just stay in my bed. No matter how awake I feel. I would not move at all. I would be using some form of relaxation method. In time sleep would come to me. It is all about trying to remain calm. Not to get worked up. I know lack of sleep can drive us crazy. Make us want to explode. We have to remain in full control. We have to remain calm. Try a radio out if you can. Let your mind focus on the radio. See if that makes a difference.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Mila

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Tired but can't sleep.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:19:39 AM »
Thanks for replying!

I Always have my TV on in the background.. Just to hear some noise. Doesnt help :(
Bookmark and Share
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams~

Tags: