Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Something new - does this sound like anxiety?  (Read 157 times)

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Something new - does this sound like anxiety?
« on: May 29, 2014, 04:30:59 PM »
I've been having a really rough time for the past two weeks with my anxiety.  It's the worst is has been in 20+ years and I have no idea why.  I'm worried about a few things but nothing major or anything I'm losing sleep over.  I've dealt with worse and had no issues.

Anyway, I've been dealing with heart palpitations since last week which I'm getting checked out.  But this is the problem I'm experiencing now and I have no idea what it could be.

I am mostly fine during the day.  My kids are in school and I'm home and seem to handle things fine.  I may feel a little anxious here and there and have a palpitation but overall feel okay.  However, when I walk out the door to walk to the kids bus stop, I get a tight feeling in my stomach and almost feel like I can't breath as I'm walking.  I feel anxious as if I'm about to give a speech to a thousand people or something. 

Once I get home, that feeling remains for most of the evening.  Sometimes I feel like I can't really get a deep breath in like I'm just breathing short, shallow breaths.  I know I feel so anxious inside.......but why.

What would cause that to start by simply walking to the bus stop?  This happens, too, if I go out to the stores or anywhere where I have to walk around. 

Does this sound like anxiety? 
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Tags: