Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: weird?  (Read 82 times)

Offline shaggy

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
weird?
« on: May 29, 2014, 04:23:50 PM »
i know that people with anxiety disorders sometimes get so anxious that just going outside is uncomfortable for them. i, on the other hand, am more anxious in my house than outside. i mean sure ill still get attacks while at store or whatever but being outside, seeing people, it kind of grounds me. i feel especially better being in a car and just looking out the window. last week i went on a four day weekend, at first i was very anxious and i was getting attacks randomly throughout the days but overall when i got back home i felt better, way better. maybe it was all the walking or maybe it was just that i wasnt cooped up in my house and instead i was out seeing that theres a world outside of my anxiety and seeing scenic sights makes me feel excited and happy but only for a while. none of this probably makes sense, i just wanted to know if someone feels the same?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: weird?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 05:32:38 AM »
Getting out of the house is good for you. I say that as a person who stayed in my house for 10 years. You can get fed up looking at the walls of the house. These days if I don't get out for even a walk daily I will feel a lot worse. Sitting in does nothing for me at all. Even if you feel anxious when out. At least you are feeling anxious because you are doing something outside the house. You could sit in the house and feel just as anxious having done nothing at all. My choice would be the get out and least be able to say I done something. The more you do get out, the easier it does because as well.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: