Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Hi everyone! New member Introductions  (Read 125 times)

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Hi everyone! New member Introductions
« on: May 29, 2014, 02:14:08 PM »
I am now in my mid 50's - Looking back, I had my first Panic Attack in 1979, this started a series of nonstop Panic Attacks that lasted 13 years!  This insidious disorder was systematically destroying my young life.

I am now Panic Attack and O.C.D. free and would consider myself cured or at least NORMAL, not having a Panic Attacks in the last 10 years and O.C.D. fully controlled through the proper combinations of medications and supplements.

My hope is to be able to help others and contribute.  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 21
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hi everyone! New member Introductions
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 02:40:30 PM »
Hi Never-Quit!  Welcome to Anxiety Zone!  My name is Chuck, and I am one of the Global Moderators here on the site.

You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

It is always great to hear a positive return to a normal life.  When you have time, N-Q, I would enjoy hearing more of your story.  Would like to know what medications and supplements you take that enhance your recovery.

Again, welcome to Anxiety Zone.  The very best to you, N-Q!...  Chuck :grinning-smiley-003:
Bookmark and Share

Offline jjudy2

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 10:12:35 AM »
Hi everyone.  I am new here and was supposed to introduce myself.  I can't find the place that I am supposed to do that.  My name is Judy, I live in Florida.  My husband and I just moved here when he retired 2 months ago.  I have a German Shepherd named Cassey.   I have had anxiety since I was little and I am not sure why.  I have had panic attacks, especially on interstates.  I am retired.
Judy
Bookmark and Share

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 9
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 01:00:42 PM »
Hi Judy, welcome!!!

You might want to re-post your Introduction, just to make sure everyone sees you!

I am also, a newbie here on this site.

There seems to be many caring people on this site !   :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline jjudy2

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 12:12:14 AM »
Hi everyone,
I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.  My name is Judy  and I have General Anxiety disorder.  I have had it for as long as I can remember.
I live in Florida.. my husband just retired so we are hoping to get a boat and do some fishing.  I have children that live here as well.  They are raising their children here.  I am hoping to make some new friends on here.
Not sure what else to say.  This looks like a nice place and I think I will learn a lot from all of you and if I can be of help to anyone I would be more then happy to.

Judy
Bookmark and Share

Tags: