Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety and Health  (Read 86 times)

Offline wolf44

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety and Health
« on: May 29, 2014, 11:22:57 AM »
Just a quick introduction here since there are so many different topics. About 4 months ago I started to get chest pain. Went to my PCP and told me it was stress. 4 days later I ended up in the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack. I didnít. Since then it has been a mess with doctor visits and still no answers. I have been to so many doctors and all giving me different opinions. They have put me on Zoloft and Klonopin (I am weening of that after 1 Ĺ use). I did not want to go that route but ended there. I still have the chest pain with a lot of other symptoms that come up. It just seem like something new happens every day and I canít get out of this hole I am in. So now I have anxiety and scared with health issues. The chest pain is what started all of this. Before this I was a very active person. I played basketball my whole life up to semi-pro level. I was not in the best of shape at the time but I was still playing basketball 2 nights a week and hockey would be starting up. I never had problems like this before. Hopefully, I will find some support and suggestions. Also, hope that I may be able to help others as well.

Thanks,
Bookmark and Share
"We spent half our life crawling around the bottom of a glass bowl, and we ain't going back." Raphael TMNT

The past is all that's gone,
The future is yet to come.
This moment is all our own.
We should live this way,
Just building up our day,
Now and forever.
-Eiffel 65 Song

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety and Health
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:13:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline gaucho16

• gaucho
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety and Health
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »
Any chance your chest pain is just acid indigestion? I used to get terrible chest pain and found cutting a lot of things out of my diet helped like greasy foods, chocolate, spicy foods, and caffeine. If it's not and your cholesterol is okay and it sounds like you take really good care of yourself I am sure it can be chalked up as anxiety. Anxiety can do a lot of crazy things to our bodies including chest pain. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: