Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: New here / anxiety after coming off celexa  (Read 43 times)

Offline Debmar

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
New here / anxiety after coming off celexa
« on: May 29, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »
Hi. I'm new here but not new to anxiety,  I've suffered panic attacks and anxiety since my late teens but for the last 15 years kept it well controlled on celexa.  So why did I come off?  Pharma ist told me anout new findings about heart issues with celexa. didnt have to tell me that twice!  heart fears are a big one for me.  I've been a mess ever since.  Anxiety, panic, moodiness, back spasms, shaking, you name it if its anxiety related ive had it.  And I know I need to get on another med because its been a year now and had therapy and still having all day long anxiety...oh and insomnia..and physical pain from tensing.  Tried a few other antidepressants with too many side effects.  Trying buspar now and it might help a tiny bit.  Anyone have all day long shakiness, trembling from anxiety?  Not sure what to try. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: New here / anxiety after coming off celexa
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 01:15:49 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: