Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: feeling really confused, help  (Read 198 times)

Offline sally1959

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
feeling really confused, help
« on: May 29, 2014, 12:22:33 AM »
I just started feeling really confused suddenly. I'm scared. I don't know if this is derealization or depersonalization. I got in a fight with my girlfriend and I couldn't figure out what word I was trying to say, then I totally forgot what I was going to say entirely, and I couldn't remember exactly what I had just said before. I went blank for about three seconds before I finally found the words. Now everything feels weird, I suddenly lost the desire to argue with her because I'm freaking out about this, everything looks weird, I'm terrified I'm having a partial seizure or something. Can someone help me with this? I feel like I'm going to die.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nichlas224

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
    • Poke This Member
Re: feeling really confused, help
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »
First you gotte relax and take a deep breath, you are NOT going to die.

Have this happend before?

And did you tell your gf how you felt?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Mila

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: feeling really confused, help
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:40:15 AM »
First of all, Ur not going to die. I promise :)

This actually happens alot to me. I get into a fight over something wich i know i'm right about. Then i blank out, completely. I also forget what i said before or what i was going to say. I just feel im angry, sad or Hurt. For me it lasts longer then 3 seconds. There is so much i want to say but at the same time im superconfused that what i say doesnt make sense and the other person jumps on those moments. I feel weird cuz of the confusion and think something must be wrong with me (Like u said u think ur having a partial seizure), but i think i partly feel weird too cuz the other person thinks ur babbling nonsense.

Relax and focus on something else completely, i know this is hard. But it really helps. Pick a good movie and some snacks and settle yourself on the couch, for example.

Maybe u got too worked up over the fight or was just tired. It happens to all of us. :)
Bookmark and Share
The Future Belongs To Those Who Believe In The Beauty Of Their Dreams~

Tags: