Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: What Symptom Started It All For You?  (Read 123 times)

Offline Rubbr_Dukkie

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What Symptom Started It All For You?
« on: May 28, 2014, 05:52:28 PM »
Mine was Chest Pain.. Just cause of excessive gas I later found out after a long and exhausting trip to the ER.

I was a bit of a workout junky (before my whole HA dilemma) so I noticed it when working out one day.

God knows how many countless scares I've drummed up to try to "pinpoint my disease" ... But like everyone else here... I've found it.. Just a good ol' case of HA.

How about you guys? what symptom started it all for you? do you still experience these symptoms?

I can't say that I've had chest pains for quite some time (as I'm typing I have had kind of a pressure on my sternum, but since this isn't located around my left chest, I'm not freaking out to much at the moment  :laugh3: )
Bookmark and Share

Offline breakingbadhabits

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What Symptom Started It All For You?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 03:55:19 PM »
Cold tingling parasthesia and a off balance feeling has made me miserable for the past 2 or 3 months ... I've seen multiple doctors and had mris done and they can't figure it out. I swear it's something neurological or vestibular. The doctors haven't said anything about anxiety but it has to be partially due to anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline shaula

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • It's a new day.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 06:14:43 PM »
Mine started with the death of a teacher in high school. She was a sweet, wonderful woman, and when she passed away it broke my heart. A year later I came down with a horrible infection in my mouth cause of an impacted wisdom tooth. My parents didn't take me to the doctor until the glands in my neck started to swell and I started running a horrible fever. I couldn't eat, or anything. The dentist said if I hadn't walked in on that day, I might have needed to get to a hospital. I wound up taking tons of medication and scheduling six oral surgeries for my mouth to clean it up. Unfortunately, my parents didn't want to pay for the surgeries, and so I never went back (had to go to Mexico, across the border from where I live).

....yeah, that about sums it up. My grandpa died a few years after that from cancer, but I think it was my high school teacher and my own illness that really brought it out.
Bookmark and Share
Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.

Hold on if you feel like letting go.

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2014, 06:53:08 PM »
Soon after my panic disorder started, I got a case of food poisoning (If you see my earlier post seeking reassurance, this is why.) It was bad. Very bad. It was a staph infection ultimately. I ended up covered in skin ulcers, and still have around 40 scars, most about the same size as a pencil eraser.

Because I was already in constant terror from the new panic attacks, this was the worst possible time it could happen. Since then i fear anything that could possibly do it again. I hope you never have to find out just how hellish that sort of infection is. the ulcers took 6-12 weeks to heal.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: