I am so tired of these symptoms....I feel like crap every day. I have
- Fatigue, feel tired
- Shortness of breath
- Heart palps
- Depressed, anxious upon awaking
- tight shoulders and neck
- wrist pain (worse with computer)
- numbness tingling hands and feet
- sensation of burned roof of the mouth without ulcers or any redness
- tingling sensation in back
- twitches specially in right leg
- Irritable bladder, need to pee a lot
I have had brain MRI, endoscopy, colonoscopy, cytoscopy, blood work. Everything was clear except irritation in my bladder (IC) and low iron in blood but no anemia (getting iron infusions for that)...
I can't take this anymore.... I feel like crap, this is NOT normal.... Can anxiety really cause most of my symptoms???? please help! Anyone feel terrible on a daily basis? it's really hard to get anything done when all I do is think about how crappy I feel.