Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

lump behind my knee

Offline tara815

• Personal text
lump behind my knee
« on: May 28, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
hey all - I'm new to the anxiety zone and have LOTS of health anxiety, in addition to regular/daily anxiety  :action-smiley-065:

so, for the past few weeks my right leg has been feeling funny.  Kind of tight, but also a little cold - but not cold to touch.  I just felt the back of my knee and I felt a little lump when flexing my leg.....and no freaking that it could be a blood clot!!!!   ;*) ;*) ;*)

Anyone else have this issue??????  getting ready to leave work so I can go to doctor....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Personal text
Re: lump behind my knee
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2014, 04:33:04 PM »
I have this soft lump under a knee cap. It seems to do absolutely nothing. But anyway, legs are weird. If going to the doctor will give you peace of mind, you probably should. Just make sure to accept the diagnosis.
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Mood: Busy
    Busy
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2014, 04:45:57 PM »
Welcome to anxietyzone. I would call your physician and make an appointment and explain your concerns.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Online mollyfin

• Personal text
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 06:23:33 PM »
Probably not a blood clot - if you have one big enough to feel, or close enough to the surface, you would be in considerable pain. 
Bookmark and Share