Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Does anyone believe in mediums? Talked to one yesterday about dizzy.  (Read 252 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I called this psychic medium I went too last year yesterday before my neuro appointment. He laughed and said you don't have a brain tumor , all your vibrations are off from your breaking up with your girlfriend and your all out of whack. I think he's right? He is a great guy, he was amazing when I went last time. He does readings on Long Island Mediums Theresa Caputo. Intuitive jack is his name that is his website too. I might make another appointment. He had my grandma (who is holistic/meditates/heals etc) in tears when she went because he knew stuff she already knew. I guess your mind is as powerful as they say and maybe my "vibrations" are off and that is why I'm so off.

A lot may think it's a joke and some may not but I experienced it first hand and talking with him yesterday for first time in 7 months helped to hear.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 17
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
No. Magic continues to not exist.
Bookmark and Share

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
All belief or disbelief aside, please trust your medical care to your doctors and have faith in God.

A psychic can't prescribe meds, get you an X-ray or MRI.  They have no capacity to identify what is life threatening or not.  Even if they can speak to Aunt Tilly, was Aunt Tilly a doctor in real life?

If not, then you're extending your belief that - not only can this person speak to dead people - but to now include the concept that dead people have acquired the sum of all medical knowledge.

And let's even assume all of that to be true, what doctor is going to treat you or even look for a disease based on the word of a psychic medium?

Down that road lies only madness.
Bookmark and Share

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I kind of do believe, but I kind of don't.......My faith (Christian) tells me not to believe in such things.  And I think that if my deceased Mom would want to communicate from the other side she would just talk to me, not a stranger.

But I agree wit the other posts, get your advice from a real doctor.

Take care :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
I saw him back in september and he is able to see all of your organs. I know it sounds absolutely absurd but he knew I had IBS and a kidney stone and I didnt say a word to him about anything. Pointing some things out on my grandmother as well.

Im not going for a diagnosis, its just a nice relaxing place to go to and just kind of hear a different perspective so to say.

I take meds, I go by what doctors say.. im all for that. I just dont know what works anymore. Chronic Subjective Dizziness can it be THIS annoying continuous and real.
Bookmark and Share

Offline vardnas

• Rec's: 95
    • Poke This Member
If you're willing to go to a medium, what's stopping you from seeing a therapist for your anxiety? It's great that a medium can supposedly see your organs, but a therapist will help you overcome your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
In case anyone is still confused:  googling your symptoms will cause you to remain in a state of extreme anxiety. Stepping away from the internet is the first step toward lasting peace.

Offline valleyplayer42

Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Feeling off balance and dizzy and in a state of panic makes it hard for me to sit with a therapist for an hour... A medium may be impossible too. It's like derealization and dizziness in one shot.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I believe in 'em but wouldn't go to one.  I think 99.9% of them are frauds...doesn't mean I don't think they exist, but I also think there are shitty people out there willing to make a buck on other peoples' emotions or fears.  And since I am NOT psychic, I can't tell the difference. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: