Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: anybody have issues with bad dreams during a bad anxiety/depression phase  (Read 194 times)

Offline zav4999

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
was just curious. I am constantly having a lot of odd dreams lately that make me feel weird for a brief period as soon as I get up. I'm not sure if dreaming a lot is a good thing or not but I don't know why it bothers me as soon as I get up from bed. At least I am able to sleep so I shouldn't be complaining I guess. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 163
    • Poke This Member
The more anxious or depressed you are the more you will dream. Might not always be good dreams. As your fears can come into your dreams. If you are anxious over something I am sure you will dream about that. It will play itself out in the form of a dream. But dream can never harm you. We all have them. They must happen. Try and remain calm.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Feelingfragile

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I have had this quite recently. I found the whole experience a little disturbing. But way i see it a stressful dream doesn't mean anything. It's just a reaction like any symptom of anxiety. Certainly not fun but not harmful either
Bookmark and Share

Tags: