Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: its amazing how im still not convinced it really is amazing  (Read 138 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
i feel like I didnt tell the neurologist everything or everything explained to him correctly on how i exactly felt..... maybe i shouldnt have taken xanax before i went so i would be a little more dizzier... in any regards... this unexplained constant feeling of head pressure and off balance feeling that i have had for 3 months needs to leave on its own NOW theres no more time for me to sit and deal with it and wonder that i wish that CT Scan would have been done and over with even though it was just for "reassurance" purposes....

can i just explain the exact symptom I have..... it occuros WORSE when i wake up in the morning i sit right up i go walk around or look around and i am wobbly, like walking on a water bed or a trampoline.. my eyes are tight and it feels like i have moon boots on.... severity of it varies throughout the day... been occuring for 90 DAYS with a few days of feeling fine. seems it has been worse for the past few days assuming that i drank alcohol a few nights in a row up until saturday night... neurologist said NO ALCOHOL... so i am completely done with that
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: its amazing how im still not convinced it really is amazing
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 05:49:55 PM »
Absolute classic anxiety!  It's that wonderful HA telling you that there is something wrong when there isn't.  Trust me, if he thought there was ANY indication that you had a tumor, he would have had insurance cover the scan.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: its amazing how im still not convinced it really is amazing
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 05:53:04 PM »
I totally agree with you, but for when you walk around for 90 days with everyday feeling like your walking on an elevator, and your head is also full of 1000 pounds of pressure from an air compressor. You start to really wonder, if its a good thing its lasted that long and not gotten worse or if its a bad thing.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: