Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Fear of MS and other illness has brought me here.  (Read 150 times)

Offline lesleea

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Fear of MS and other illness has brought me here.
« on: May 27, 2014, 10:07:53 AM »
Hello,

I will start off by introducing myself, My name is Alexandra and for the past 2 years i have been dealing with some very strange and crazy things. I have always struggled with anxiety and depression but 1.5 years ago i was experiancing some pretty random toes numbness (always cold) so i wernt to the doctors and he took blood work, well between getting my bloodwork done and waiting for my results i started panicking about being HIV pos. I lost 20 pounds from not eating and was a total nightmare to deal with. It took me half a year to build up the courage to go and get tested, the test result was negative.

Recently, i developed a tingling pins and needles in my foot. I googled it and have since been convinced i have MS, it is not uncommon for a girl of 30 who lives in canada to develop it. The tingling spreads up to my knee. It does not interfere with walking at all, it seems to get a bit better when i walk, but it is there still, i sometimes jog and never experiance any problems but that does not mean anything. Sometimes it with tingle when i walk.

About a week ago i had an infected wisdom tooth extracted and about 2 days after that became incredibly dizzy only when i sit down, it feels like there is a big weight on my head and it becomes a bit numb itself, i am also having neck pain. I went to the dentist and he told me i had no infection and i was healing great, so again my symptoms can be attributed to MS. I am absolutely terrified i have something wrong with me. I have a doctors appt in 12 days to talk to him about my symptoms. I also am getting eye pain that feels like it is starting in my sinuses and causes eyelash feeling in my eyes and them to water and become sore. I have developed a muscle twitch in my leg too, it does not hurt. I am so scared, i hate being alone. I am on the verge of tears all the time. I just simply cannot live like this. I thought about checking myself into the hospital and asking for a complete body exam. my fiance who is getting really fed up with me tells me to just relax. I have a bottle of lorazapam but it makes me itch like crazy and it turns me into a nasty person.

I am pretty scared and worried about my health. I am not in the best of shape. I dont eat terrible, i dont smoke or do drugs and i do not drink at all. I am just full of constant panick nd i cant find a reason for my physical symptoms other then MS or a brain tumor.

Thats the panicky side of me, the other side of me is a mother and a fiance, I train dogs also, I own 3, i have done alot of rescue work. I love schutzhund, my GSD is from czech lines but he is a rescue boy and is nervy and does not have a alot of drive for a working dog. I cant find a motivator strong enough to make him want to work, right now we are working on contact heal and he has started bite work with a sleeve. I honestly cannot see him ever going to trial,  earning his BH lol its more about the fun and learning.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
Re: Fear of MS and other illness has brought me here.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 01:59:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: