Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hypochondria and nail clippers  (Read 109 times)

Offline Arthur_800

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hypochondria and nail clippers
« on: May 25, 2014, 10:04:32 PM »
I don't know if I should be writing this on this forum or on a health site, I am getting anxious with this situation:  my mom was cutting her nails with a clipper and offered to cut my nails, and so she did. Thing is, she took off little bits of skin near the nails, which made my fingers get a reddish color and feel a little painful. However, it did not bleed, but I am obsessed that I could have gotten hepatitis or other diseases. But only me, my mother and my dad use the clipper, and I don't like the thought of them having these kinds of disease, but I can't help it!
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hypochondria and nail clippers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 12:30:22 PM »
You sound like me wow !

I don't like to use anything after anyone or even drink after someone or someone drink out of my water or pop.

I don't like to use clippers after anyone either but the odds are so slim and also they were your families and you know their health so that is a huge plus!

I am ocd and also a germ freak so I do understand your fears and I also am a Hypochondriac myself so I don't want any illnesses .  Just always wash off the clippers with some alcohol before using them or get your own set but no worries you are just fine.
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: