Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Shoulders, back pain, and gas  (Read 140 times)

Offline BrambleRamble93

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Shoulders, back pain, and gas
« on: May 25, 2014, 07:00:08 PM »
Okay so I've been having so many problems lately.  TOO many to just be health anxiety.

A week ago I looked in the mirror and noticed the left side of my collar bone sticks out more than the other. I have also been having some shoulder pain for a few weeks.  Most of the time when I move my shoulders there is a lot of cracking.  I also notice they feel sore almost all the time.

I've also been experiencing lower back pain for a couple months. My doctor said its probably nothing unless it persists for awhile..and that was about 2 months ago when i saw her.  It mostly hurts when I bend over, but I can kind of always feel something like a small presence of discomfort. And when I push on the middle of my spine,even lightly, it hurts.

And last on the list (which I'm not as worried about but it's new so I'm kind of worried lol) is I've been very gasy lately.  A week ago I kind of over ate and threw up like 5 times that day.  Well ever since then I've been burping up weird tastes and my stomach is always bubbly.

So please, give it to me straight.  I pkan on seeing my doctor soon, too.  Thanks!
Bookmark and Share
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, if you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, if you put it into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash.  Be water my friend.  - Bruce Lee

Online rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shoulders, back pain, and gas
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 07:53:26 PM »
The gas issue is probably just indigestion, possibly with acid reflux which explains the strange taste and bubbling. It could just be a stomach bug. I have no idea about the collar bone and shoulder difficulty. That sounds very much like something a doctor needs to check out. Lower back pain can be a number of simple things, from the way you sleep to tension caused by anxiety.

I think you're doing the right thing by getting seen by a professional. I wouldn't worry too much though. All your symptoms sound like they could very much be caused by simple things.
Bookmark and Share

Offline BrambleRamble93

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Shoulders, back pain, and gas
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 08:36:30 PM »
Al right thank you I'll try not to worry too much.
Bookmark and Share
If you put water into a cup it becomes the cup, if you put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle, if you put it into a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash.  Be water my friend.  - Bruce Lee

Tags: