Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Im new here and desperately need help, think i have colon cancer 19 years old :(  (Read 2573 times)

Offline danielvarian

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I cant even stop the weight loss.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ShawnW

• Rec's: 27
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
No one here will be able to convince you that you don't have colon CA.  I can tell you weight loss happens when anxious.  I can drop 10 pounds in 2 weeks when I am highly anxious.  I also have IBS and get much of what you describe.  That is your mathematical probability.  Now if you want to continue making yourself and others crazy over this that is certainly your choice.  But, I will say that anxiety and IBS has you convinced of something that isn't true.  And you are making yourself miserable for nothing.
Bookmark and Share
My insight, thoughts, experiences or advice that may be posted in this forum are not meant as a substitution for the advice of your physician.

Want to know how to address your anxiety?
http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,93402.msg521266.html#msg521266

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I dont know what to do anymore.
Bookmark and Share

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Yesterday I had one big BM and couldnt empty myself.
Today Im having tiny bm and cant empty myself.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ShawnW

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
And?  I experience that quite a bit.  It's a common occurrence, just like a headache with a brain tumor.  If you have a headache does that mean you have a brain tumor?
Bookmark and Share
My insight, thoughts, experiences or advice that may be posted in this forum are not meant as a substitution for the advice of your physician.

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
No but there is a difference.
Every single time you seen tailbone pain, its either rectal or CC.
I was in so much pain earlier in my stomach my parents are contemplating taking me to the hospital later.
The problem is, i woke this morning feeling nauseas and it went away. Passed a huge amount of gas and said "Oh it might be getting better" if im able to do that. Low and behold, all the pain and the bm's are back.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lililanny

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Where did you hear that? That's wrong. I have tailbone pain in and off for years, since I was a teenager. Most times, tailbone pain is just that.
You need to stop with the incessant posting. I understand you are worried but nothing anyone says seems to be helping you come to your senses.
Bookmark and Share
Hypochondria is the only disease I haven't got - Graffito

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Because its the constant discomfort is absolutely killing me. I was crying my eyes out again earlier.
I think a CT scan in the ER later would be the best thing.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ShawnW

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Tailbone pain doesn't mean cancer, no more than headache means brain cancer.  That is nonsense.
Bookmark and Share

Offline menboong

• keep on keepin' on
    • Poke This Member
With how bad your anxiety is, my bet is that even a CT scan won't alleviate your worries. You need to get the anxiety under control first and foremost. Believe me, dude, I've been there. A month ago I was absolutely convinced I had stomach cancer, even though all lab work and scans came back perfectly normal. I went to the doctor 5 times in one month and the ER twice. They never found anything, but after each appointment, I still had that lingering thought of "well what if they missed something." It wasn't until I began to accept that it's just anxiety and started to address the real issue at hand that my symptoms started to get better. My symptoms aren't completely gone a month later, but I'm 75% better than I was last month. The mind is powerful. You need to have your GP start you on medication or refer you to therapy for your anxiety. You'll never move forward without it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I told him about the sever anxiety and he said he doesnt want to put me on anti-depressants because im so young
Bookmark and Share

Offline ShawnW

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Tailbone pain, hip pain etc in these kinds of cases are usually called referred pain.  Meaning anything going on in the gut can make you have pain away from that site.  Much like arm or neck pain with myocardial infarction.  It can happen with constipation, IBS, Crohns, Colitis, diverticulitis and a host of other disorders.  Anyone saying tailbone pain means rectal or colon cancer is fear mongering.  It's nonsense.  And let me tell you that most colon CA is painless until it reaches advanced stages.  If you were truly having referred pain from colon CA, you would most certainly have blood in your stool...likely significant amounts of blood.
Bookmark and Share

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Ive heard that it doesnt always cause blood in the stool.
Blood that isnt visible.
Bookmark and Share

Offline menboong

• keep on keepin' on
    • Poke This Member
I told him about the sever anxiety and he said he doesnt want to put me on anti-depressants because im so young

at the very least, you should ask for a referral to a therapist then
Bookmark and Share

Offline danielvarian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
The main thing that is freaking me out is I feel that wind is getting trapped in my tailbone are in the lower colon.
Bookmark and Share