Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure this is the right forum  (Read 223 times)

Offline Myocdragon

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure this is the right forum
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 04:37:07 PM »
"What if treatment and meds don't work?" Is the most common question people in crisis mode have. We've all had it. It's practically the question that means you're sane. It means you are aware that you have a disorder and you want to get better. I know that telling you not to worry is like telling someone on fire not to panic, but this feeling is temporary. Monday is called Monday because some culture named it to honor the moon and it stuck. I think the Norse. These are normal questions which in a social context are actually fun, but because of your temporary disorder they are filling you with anxiety.

A healthy person doesn't vomit all night. But someone with the stomach flu does. It's miserable a and it seems like it's never going to end, but it does. This is what you have. You're in the vomiting stage of your disorder. It will end, gradually. You will be healthy.
Bookmark and Share
I'm not crazy, I've just lost my mind

Offline Jonnysmith

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2014, 06:37:50 PM »
Thank you very much for advice, I really pray and hope your right I get these intrusive bizarre strange thought process accompanied by weird feelings out of my head I just don't know how a therapist or meds could change this as the brain is so powerful that everything seems so surreal like I am in the worst nightmare and I will wake up from this. How can my mind not get rid of this bizarre thinking?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Myocdragon

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2014, 10:28:55 PM »
The brain is powerful. The extent of your disorder proves that. But the brain is more powerful than your disorder. It's plastic. Meds and therapy can absolutely help you. Right now you're seeing the world filtered through your disorder, but reality is right there waiting to embrace you. Don't give up. And most importantly get help. You don't have to do this alone.
Bookmark and Share
I'm not crazy, I've just lost my mind

Tags: