Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety or somthing very wrong?  (Read 84 times)

Offline LQriggs

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety or somthing very wrong?
« on: May 25, 2014, 12:01:11 AM »
Hi All - my first post here.

I am 26 male and have never been diagnosed with any anxiety disorder but I have convinced myself previously of having various problems (brain tumor,HIV, lung cancer, ALS, throat cancer, stroke)  and tend to steer clear of doctors due to overwhelming fear.  But the last 3 days I have had some new symptoms.

I will start by adding thar this month I have had a relationship break up - have moved house and have sevre money worries.

3 nights ago I couldnt fall asleep and woke up 4-5 times almost immediately with a jolt and catching breath I eventually got off to sleep and to my knowledge did not wake up during the night.

I have been yawning a lot and sighing during the day but havent really been feeling tired - my muscles are sore and achy esspecially my neck and chest (I get random chest pains mostly left but somerimes right and below chest which is freaking me out too) I feel like a I walk sit and lay with my shoulders constabtly pulled forward and up!

I am so scared to go to the doctors but know I have to - but was just hoping to see of these would all fit with anxiety/stress???

Any commenrs appreciated

L
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety or somthing very wrong?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 01:27:09 AM »
You're just stressed man. You're smart enough to know that you don't need to go to a doctors for other problems which is great, but those other problems masked what you really had. You're on an anxiety forum board, odds are you have...anxiety! Also, waking up like that is normal for me and plenty of ther people. You have a lot on your mind. You're 26, grab a beer and go out...enjoy yourself. If you're anxiety gets worse consult a doctor and consider treatment.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nk904

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
Sorry for the grammar. The iPhone is very small..
Bookmark and Share

Offline AnxiousMelBelle

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 01:29:56 AM »
Sounds like anxiety. When I'm super anxious, I get startled easy, wake up in a jolt. I also twitch a lot. Anxiety can cause some pretty freaky symptoms.
Bookmark and Share
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27

Tags: breathing Heart sleep