Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: this just has to be a brain tumor it just has to be!!!!!  (Read 515 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Re: this just has to be a brain tumor it just has to be!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2014, 07:48:55 PM »
No Talon, the only thing my ENT said was its anxiety. He said its not an acoustic neuroma like I think and he never like did any other tests to look in my inner ear.. I have no idea why he didnt do more.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2014, 08:24:07 PM »
Well if you possibly can, I'd see a different one and ask them specifically about the possibility of Labyrinthitis. I'm not saying it's what is causing your problems, but they do sound remarkably similar to my mothers. She even had an initial diagnosis of anxiety  I think doctors are predisposed to think that when we're anxious anyway. The third doctor she saw told her they thought it was Labyrinthitis, gave her some medication to help with the dizziness and loss of balance, and now she feels totally fine.
Bookmark and Share

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2014, 08:30:53 PM »
I will mention it to the neurologist that I see on tuesday that im deathly afraid to go to. This is killing me. Nausea, and the continued imbalance feeling. Its just not right, how can it be something benign its just so real and scary. I have come to realize alot of things are from anxiety and I have been through my share of illnesses (thinking I have them) but this persisting for 3 months is just extraordinary.
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2014, 08:34:47 PM »
Oh yeah, I understand you entirely. I've been having a lot of symptoms that have been persisting for months now, and I always struggle with the idea that they are anxiety related, but after all the tests I've been through I just have to accept that that is what it is. My doctor once said to me: If you can imagine a symptom, there's a pretty good chance anxiety can cause it. It can do all sorts of crazy things to us. That doesn't mean it's not worth investigating other possibilities though :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Scye27

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2014, 10:34:51 PM »
I think you already know to skip the alcohol to help with not making the symptoms worse, but also, have you tried the test to see if you have an inner ear problem? My doctor did this with me, and it was kind of neat. Lay with your head off the side of something like a bed or a couch. Have someone look at your eyes. If your eyes start to twitch, you may have an inner ear problem.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kmj023

• Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2014, 11:33:36 PM »
I posted in your other thread about it being a sinus infection but now I don't think it is. I think it's either anxiety or an inner ear issue. Labyrinthitis is an inner ear infection. There's bppv and others bit don't google. It will scare you more. Trust me.
Bookmark and Share
"The only illness that we can't accept is hypochondria."

"Never Google, everyone will catch an invisible tumor!"

"Anxiety is not a doctor. Neither is the internet."

Actual diagnosis : chronic sinusitis.
Google diagnosis : brain cancer.

Symptoms : dizzy head feeling.

Online Chloe1990

• Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 03:39:50 PM »
Vallyplayer, did you ever get an answer to this problem? I'm feeling all these symptoms at the moment. I'm lightheaded from the moment I wake to the moment I go to bed.
I feel like everything is too bright and looks almost high definition. I don't feel dizzy I wouldn't say just foggy and strange! This has been going on for at least 2 weeks
Bookmark and Share

Offline Bonzlee

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2014, 05:30:08 AM »
I would have your adrenal glands checked. The anxiety wears them out pretty badly, and adrenal fatigue can definitely cause dizzy and and 'out of sorts' feeling. I've had that on and off in the past 10 years. I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue 12 years ago. If I get off my supplements or don't sleep enough, the dizziness comes back.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: