Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: White tounge  (Read 115 times)

Offline Melissa100

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
White tounge
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:55:43 PM »
This is exhausting :( had a very long day. Took my dad to the er since one of his groin lymph node is swollen and just happened overnight. He did lift lots of things yesterday so it might have caused it. They couldn't find the reason thou. Gave him naproxen and thats it. My anxiety started early this morning even before my dad called. For past few days my stomach is not feeling right. I am pretty sure its acid reflux since i had all the tests done not long ago. My tongue has been white for few days but today i notice red spots. Two little smaller than a  penny right in the middle, its tongue color circles but its obvious since my tounge is covered with in white. Of coarse I freaked out and  thinking the worst. I was wondering if anyone else is dealing with acid reflux? I am 30 weeks pregnant and will see my doctor on tuesday but until then little support won't hurt :)).  :dazed:
Bookmark and Share

Offline rap_Talon

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: White tounge
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:04:41 PM »
From my experiences of acid reflux - and what horrible ones they can be too! >< - everything you are describing is very much something that I have also encountered :)
Bookmark and Share

Online Scye27

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 07:51:36 PM »
I have a white or yellow film on my tongue every day. It is from GI issues like reflux. Two doctors have told me that this is what it is. I scrub my tongue every day to get the film off, then it's back by the next morning. Elevating your head can help.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NytViolet

• Rec's: 4
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 01:00:11 AM »
Whit or pale yellow coating on the tongue is very common -- that is why toothbrushes come with tongue scrapers; I do it daily.  It can also increase if I eat sugary carbs like breads pastas, sodas, etc. They upset the natural balance of good/bad bacterias in the gut. Try probiotics or eating Greek yogurt daily and watch your starchy carb and sugar (mine improves when I do this).  Still, I brush my tongue daily.  No big deal at all.
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

Offline Melissa100

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 04:37:02 AM »
Thanks guys :)) i was taking probiotics and stopped but i ll go back to it. I do have issues with my stomach and thats the main reason why my health anxiety started in the first place. H pylori last year screwed my whole system up.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: