Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling like I've woken up from a dream? Feeling almost TOO conscious?  (Read 77 times)

Offline 59Ballons

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sudden self-realization.. Feeling super conscious? Like I've woken up from a dream?

My life has been disrupted by the sudden realization that I'm alive. Like all of a sudden, I've woken up from a dream. Everything I know has stayed the same... Everyone else is normal, but for some reason, now I feel empty inside because I have this weird feeling now.

I've been this way for 2 months or so now. The feeling goes away when I'm dreaming, and when I'm heavily engaged in an activity... But I'm only distracted for half an hour or so, and then suddenly I feel like I've woken up from a dream again and I have that weird feeling.

Anyone else?
Bookmark and Share
Distraction is life's best remedy.

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 161
    • Poke This Member
We talking like depersonalization? Where you feel distant from things. Life can seem kind of odd around you. It is the only thing I can think of when I read your words. That far away feeling we get at times. Like nothing is real. As much distraction as possible might help you out. That is if it is that. No magic cure for it. It simply goes away in time.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue