I left my flat for 3 weeks to return to my hometown and my landlord put a lot of mothballs in my flat to rid of pests. I think he used around 15 mothballs in my small space!
When I returned, I removed all of them and of course the smell still lingers. I left the flat for 4 hours and then when I returned the smell is still here although not as strong a before. i suddenly fell asleep because I was sooo tired and I woke up after 6 hours!
Now I woke up with the lingering smell of napthalene!!! I have been exposed to it for at least 6 hours and I am freaking out because I read that it could cause the big C and other medical conditions!
I do not feel dizzy or anything but I can still smell it!
Is this chronic exposure? Oh my god I am scared I might have harmed my system too much!!! Should I go to the emergency room?
Help I am really crying as I type this! Sorry