Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Re-admission to back pain, why again?  (Read 83 times)

Offline Smalm

• Live everyday like it's your last for one day will be your last!
  • Rec's: 5
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • treatment in progress, better life, no HA!
    • Poke This Member
Re-admission to back pain, why again?
« on: May 22, 2014, 12:24:03 PM »
I fell down the stairs last summer and my back hurt lower (near my a$$), middle, it hurts again after being home a few days on the computer sick, why did it come back? and how to get rid of it? for as you can guess it's hard for me to sit, walk,and bend over without some pain. Why would my back pain come back after sitting around a few days? the fall was last summer, wouldn't the muscles be back together again and never hurt the same way after the fall ever again (for they are hurting in the EXACT same way and PLACES on my back)? (the only diffrence about this pain is I don't have my chest hurting) *phew!* I tried what made it go away the first time , Epsom salt baths but it hasn't been doing a thing, and as for the pain it seems deeper like my muscles have not let go of the impact, and I can tell it's deep. as for a log roll, I sleep in a bunk bed and I sleep on the top, I have to go to school so I can't sit around and do nothing. the lowest part (just above my a$$) hurts when I stand, sit, bend over, etc and the pain in the rest of my back hurts when I do the same thing, I've been trying to sit but I have to sit leaning forward and remaining straight so that my whole back dosen't start throbbing, my middle back has been temporarily relieved from the epsom salt but it comes back an hour later, as for my back just above my a$$ that has not been getting any better and I really want all this to go away some how, for my lower back makes it hard to bend over, and bending over encurages my whole back to hurt.

Bookmark and Share
On medication, which is doing great! I love the major improvements it has made for me and he people around me for when I have anxiety I make others suffer, but not anymore!

Offline Walnut

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
Re: Re-admission to back pain, why again?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 01:23:06 PM »
I had all sorts of back pain from the time I was a teenager on up into my 20s. Doctors  never found anything. Chiropractors robbed me every chance they got. It wasnt until I read The Divided Mind by Dr. John Sarno MD, this book was actually recommended to me from a member here named Xalatimo. Then I moved on to a Dr Howard Schubiner's book Unlearn your pain. Im telling you that the mind can create physical pain. People often misinterpret it as saying "its all in your head" and then the sufferer just dismisses it. The pain is real. It is very real but the origin of our pain can come from our mind. Emotions can cause physical reactions. For example. If you get embaressed what do you do ? You blush! If you have to give a speech what is likely to happen? You get sweaty, heart racing etc. That is proof that emotions can cause physical sensations.
I really hate to sound like a troll on a forum trying to promote something but I know first hand that the information I learned from these books relieved me of years of pain and other types of pain like groin pain, TMJ and many other things.
You can go to unlearnyourpain.com or tmswiki or tmshelp.com and get free information. I got divided mind from my local library so you could go to the library and look for one of dr sarno's books. Just give it a shot. I hope you get some relief soon.
Bookmark and Share
I am horrible about forgetting which threads I have replied to. If you dont get a reply back from me feel free to message me.

My screen name used to be "Nutty" Ive been a member since 2008. I forgot what email I used back then so I cant login to my old name.

Tags: