Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Maybe it is Chronic Subjective Dizziness?  (Read 241 times)

Offline valleyplayer42

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Pissed
    Pissed
    • Poke This Member
Maybe it is Chronic Subjective Dizziness?
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:17:22 AM »
It says you can have it from generalized anxiety disorder. My doctor said a brain tumor wouldn't just come at you with dizzy or feeling imbalanced and unsteady.  Whether it be a day or 6 months persistent.

http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/home/article/strategies-for-managing-patients-with-chronic-subjective-dizziness/96dbe4b831cfe9341f9f6c06cab1ff97.html

I wonder if it can worsen when reason texts on phone that are small and moving your eyes quick.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Trinity

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Maybe it is Chronic Subjective Dizziness?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 01:33:57 AM »
  Hey valley, sorry to hear your going through the dizziness. I have been as well since  last month, have docs figured out the cause yet?  Are you feeling any better?

Bookmark and Share

Offline i960

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 05:12:53 AM »
Typically known as psychogenic dizziness. This is common with anxiety sufferers but can definitely show up as a following effect of a recent cold/virus that's resulted in labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis. Based on some of your other messages though, I feel you're being controlled by anxiety. It's quite difficult to overcome but you need to discount all of the potential physical issues and accept that anxiety is the root. If you do not accept this your sympathetic nervous system will continue to rule your body. You must extinguish the fear to get past this.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Adelle55

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 05:57:12 PM »
How do you stop the fear, I have had this for 2 years now. It has gotten better since but still have a lot of anxiety that its hard for me to do simple things in life. I wish there was somebody that I can talk to that has come out on the other side of this and how they did it. Most doctors that I talk to never saw anybody like me, it's so discouraging. Nobody likes to be around me cause I'm so anxious, if they only lived my life they would understand.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: