Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: I thought its just Gad but i realized I have ocd too!  (Read 97 times)

Offline _rai

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Know Jesus, Know Peace. :)
    • Poke This Member
I thought its just Gad but i realized I have ocd too!
« on: May 22, 2014, 06:08:08 AM »
I have Gad a year ago. it went away after a month or two and now it just kinda gies on and off. then while researching, i just found out I have ocd. I am poor. I have no money to get my self a therapy. I dont even have money on meds. So i decide to treat my ocd naturally. I wanna be healed. I have been obsessing over stuffs for a few years now and I thought ocd symptoms are only all about checking doors and stuffs but I just found out now that ocd also has symptoms ike obsessing over counting steps and other stuffs and religion thing. I have been obsessing over non sense things like i always say repititive words and phrases to ease my anxiety. I also have a habit of spitting when a bad thought comes to my mind. I had these for years and without even realizing it was ocd! I wanna break this habit oc obsession. But i wanna be treated naturally. But how? I am doing the
Rubber band thing now whenever I do something about ocd i flick it. Please help me. The fact that I just found out i have ocd makes me a bit anxious. I just wanted to stop spitting or sometimes i shake my head to one side when I think of something negative. I just wanted to stop. Please help me to stop it the natural way. Thank you all. I cried to my husband right now and told him about this and he said he has noticed it too but just not telling me because I think he doesnt want to hurt me. :((
Bookmark and Share
She didn't know who would leave or stay. So she pushed them all away.

Offline kconnors

• Rec's: 57
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I thought its just Gad but i realized I have ocd too!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 07:06:41 AM »
Hi,

I am so sorry about your difficulties . . . I do not know anything about the medical system in Manila but is it possible that you might receive free consultation through the University of the Philippines division of Rehabilitation in Psychology (http://www.pghrehabmed.net/p/psychology.html) ? I know that you want to be treated naturally and perhaps they have some type of a program that may match your goals . . . sometimes, when we research information ourselves, we then diagnose ourselves and we are not correct because anxiety, well, anxiety likes to find meaning that it can use to strengthen its hold on us . . . do look into the University of the Philippines as they may have a program suited to you and your financial issues that will help you get a more precise diagnosis and start you on the path to recovery . . . .sorry I could not be of more help . . .if you can, please let us know how you are doing . . .take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Tags: