Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pregnancy or med?  (Read 132 times)

Offline Drielly84

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Pregnancy or med?
« on: May 21, 2014, 08:56:06 PM »
So it seems some side effects from zoloft are similar to side effects from pregnancy
I'm having heartburn again but I'm thinking it's more pregnancy than zoloft
My OB today told me that my trouble sleeping could be more pregnancy and anxiety related but could also be the zoloft :/
Good news is that my appetite is back and my dr recommended I up my zoloft dose Sunday or Monday
My mood is better and my anxiety level is low plus no full panic attacks
Tying to stay positive and upbeat
Especially because today was my anatomy scan and the baby has no defects and is growing and healthy!
Bookmark and Share

Offline bababel

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pregnancy or med?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 11:18:23 PM »
First off, congrats on the great anatomy scan! Now you can relax and realize that your baby is doing just fine!

Heartburn is an extremely common pregnancy symptom. I never really had it until I was pregnant...then I started drinking Gaviscon like it was going out of style because my heartburn and acid reflux were SO BAD. I used to cry at night because of how much it hurt. :( 

I am glad to hear that the zoloft has taken the edge off and that you are not as anxious anymore. Going up to 25 mg soon is a good idea. You definitely want to get to a therapeutic dose so that you can keep the anxiety away.

As for your sleep...I want to say don't stress it but I know it's hard. I know that when my anxiety is bad I have trouble sleeping. When my anxiety was horrible a few months ago I almost got no sleep at night, which then caused more anxiety. The best thing I did for myself was go on the zoloft and let it do it's thing. Once my anxiety was better my sleep returned to normal. I am sure that yours will too, but you just have to relax and let it happen.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Drielly84

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pregnancy or med?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 09:00:17 AM »
Thank you!  I know I'm just being so anxious right now
I think I'm starting to sleep a little better I have a few weird dreams each night but I know that's te pregnancy hormones I just upped my dose of zoloft today so hopefully I will continue to get better
Bookmark and Share

Tags: