Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?  (Read 89 times)

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?
« on: May 21, 2014, 04:31:46 PM »
Ugh...I feel like I've gone from not posting on here much to being on here all of the time lately. 

Here is what's happening.  Yesterday, I went for my cardiologist appt.  Everything went well.  My blood pressure was 110/73 and my EKG came back normal.  I really feel like the EKG is a waste of time because what can really be captured in a minute's time.  Anyway, they sent me home with a Holter monitor which I wore for 24 hours and returned this afternoon.  I won't hear the results of that until the beginning of June.  I didn't have any noticeable palpitations during the entire time I wore the monitor either.  The doctor did hear a couple of them while listening to my heart beat but I could not feel them.  He said I have what are called PVC's and they are very common. 

He suggested that I stop caffeine, alcohol and hold off on exercising until after the stress test.  I usually only have 1/2 a cup of coffee each morning, if that.  I do take Excedrin Migraine quite often and that has caffeine. 

Here is my concern right now.  I feel so jittery right now.  Like my body is going a mile a minute but I'm not moving.  I feel like I need to keep taking big breaths (sighs).  It feels like my heart is racing but yet my pulse is normal when I feel it.  The most concerning part is I feel better or start to calm down a little when I'm sitting or resting.  However, once I get up to move around or walk any distance, I start to feel a little winded and jittery again.  I also feel like a bubbling feeling in my upper stomach/lower chest but have no pains or anything.

I did have some coffee this morning and an Excedrin Migraine, too.  Could this be from caffeine?  Sigh.  I just don't know.  I keep thinking crazy thoughts like what if my heart has a tear and is leaking blood and that is the bubbling feeling I feel when I get up and move around.  Silly, right?  I hate my mind.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?  It's hard for me to describe.  I just don't know what I feel so weak and jittery when I get up and move around.  Could this be anxiety? 

I'm going in for an echo stress test on 6/2 so I'm hoping that will give me more answers.  I'm  also getting bloodwork done next week to rule out any issues with my thyroid. 

I'm scared right now that this weak feeling and jittery feeling is something wrong with my heart since I feel it when I move around. 

Just one day to feel normal again is all I'm asking for.  :(
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 05:27:52 PM »
Sorry you are going through this - I too often feel "jittery" so I know how you feel.  Most likely just your anxiety finding its way out
Bookmark and Share

Offline famv5

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can anyone relate to what I'm feeling?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 06:05:25 PM »
Thank you.  It is the worst feeling to have.

I just had a cup of chamomile tea which seems to have taken the edge off but I still feel jittery when I walk around.  Sigh.
Bookmark and Share
"Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Tags: