Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Sick and tired of being sick all the time!  (Read 90 times)

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sick and tired of being sick all the time!
« on: May 21, 2014, 11:41:56 AM »
I will say this with all honesty, I do not know how I'm still alive.  I am constantly in some form of pain.  Right now, for the past 2 weeks, I have had a recurrent abdominal pain.  It's in my navel and can also be almost where my diaphragm is and all the way around to my back.  It never seems to go away, and I'm really unhappy about this.  I have had an almost sausage shaped lump in the lower right side of my abdomen for almost 2 years now, and I think that may be something more serious.

I am sitting here right now typing this with a mild discomfort at the moment in my abdomen, and it's awful.  I never feel completely healthy, and it's draining to me.  I have been like this for awhile now, on and off but lately the pain is becoming more frequent...which scares me.  I honestly am worried that it's chronic appendicitis.  And if it's not that, then I worry that it's something else that's just as serious.  I am only 20 years old, but I feel like I have the body of someone who is in their 70s or 80s.  No one has been able to help me, so what is going on?!   :fragend005:
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sick and tired of being sick all the time!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:31:50 PM »
At 20, the chances of a serious illness are remote. I would call our physician and explain your
symptoms and concerns.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline Caribou

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sick and tired of being sick all the time!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 02:22:47 PM »
But every doctor I have seen says I'm fine...even after having tests done.  The last time I had this pain, the doctor ordered an x ray and blood work and everything came back normal.  Could something have been missed after all this time?  I've actually fallen into minor depression because it's just too much for me to handle anymore.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: