Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared.. Please help!  (Read 127 times)

Offline qxeenb

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Scared.. Please help!
« on: May 21, 2014, 12:25:46 AM »
I'm just so tired of feeling these sensations all in my back, legs and MOSTLY my head. It sometimes feels like my head is vibrating or shaking, then I sometimes feel pressure.. I also feel some slight pinching and burning and also a crawly feeling, idk if its my scalp or whatever, also in my legs I feel a crawly feeling and then pinching, in my back i just feel a crawly sensation.. It just scares me because it makes me think its something serious like a neurological problem or something worse.. I have had nerve pain before but it was when I was really anxious then It stopped once I calmed down..  I'm only 13 and I'm really stressed and this is making it worse!! What could it be? Pleaseee help!!

- sorry if there's any typos, I'm typing on a tablet..
Bookmark and Share

Offline qxeenb

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared.. Please help!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:27:41 AM »
Forgot to mention - I get random neck & ear pains sometimes. I went to anxiety centre and those were apart if the symptoms.. But it scares me
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Rec's: 9
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared.. Please help!
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2014, 01:29:18 AM »
These are paresthesias/formications (fancy way of saying 'feelings') often associated with anxiety disorder. You are just 13 years old. I can, with a great deal of conviction, say that you are perfectly okay. Ignore them and they will go away. Don't stress, dude. It is natural that they scare you, they are, after all, caused by anxiety.

Next time it happens try breathing deeply and holding it for a second before exhaling. Ask your parents to mention anxiety at your next doctor's appointment. Your doctor may be able to help alleviate some of your fears.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Tags: